Criminal Defense Attorney for People in the Boise Region
Police and other authorities throughout Idaho are extremely zealous in enforcing and applying the law, and this means you do not want to take unnecessary risks with your criminal defense. From a DUI or marijuana possession charge to domestic violence or "white collar" crime allegations, an encounter with the legal system can have all sorts of negative consequences. Some may be truly life-changing.
If you or someone you care about has run into legal trouble in the Boise, Caldwell or Nampa areas — or surrounding communities from McCall and Emmett to Mountain Home — you can turn to me, Gerald Bublitz, for understanding, straight forward answers and aggressive legal representation. I offer a 100-percent-free initial consultation.
All Drug Offenses — Sex Crimes — Violent Crime Allegations
I am a military veteran and former prosecutor who has handled a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases in both state and federal courts. My approach includes studying the facts of your case in an attempt to find a viable path to acquittal or dismissal, and applying strong investigative skills and knowledge of current case law. You can depend on me for protection of your rights and the pursuit of the best achievable outcome when you face allegations such as:
- Grand theft and petty theft, including shoplifting and theft from an employer
- Fraud and forgery charges like mortgage fraud and check fraud
- Homicide and murder
- Burglary and robbery, as well as other theft crimes
- Drunk driving charges at all levels
- Blood, Breath and Urine DUI tests that happen in conjunction with a drunk driving arrest
- Gun charges and restricted persons, when someone who should not have a gun is accused of having one
- False imprisonment and kidnapping
- Gang crimes of any type involving alleged gang activity
- Child abuse and neglect, as well as allegations of domestic violence
- Underage DUI and MIP
- Felonies and misdemeanors of all types in Idaho state courts
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Drug charges, including possession of marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, methamphetamine and illegal prescription drugs
- Drug sales, trafficking or smuggling
- Drug manufacturing, including meth lab operation or marijuana cultivation
- Sex crimes, including rape, sexual battery, statutory rape or other offenses involving minors
- Internet crimes, including possession of child pornography, unlawful solicitation or financial crimes such as identity theft
- Assault and battery charges at all levels
- Domestic violence charges such as domestic assault, battery or attempted strangulation
An Aggressive, Trial-Ready Lawyer who Will Build and Fight for You
Since focusing my practice almost exclusively on criminal law, I have achieved numerous case successes. My track record depicts a lawyer with a strong commitment to justice and keeping the zealous Idaho police in check with the willingness to take a case all the way through a jury trial when necessary.
To discuss your legal issue and defense options, call me anytime or send e-mail today.