Jump to Navigation

Underage DUI and MIP

Experienced Boise Attorney for Underage Drinking Charges

Everyone — including the police — makes mistakes. If you or your child has been accused of underage DUI or minor in possession (MIP), it is important to examine every detail in order to prepare a strong defense. As a former prosecutor and experienced criminal defense attorney, I know how to look through every element of a case to make sure that the police did not overstep their bounds. At Bublitz Law, P.C., in Boise, Idaho, this attention to detail is one of the things that has help me build a history of case successes.

How will the underage drinking arrest affect my future? This question is one I frequently receive from clients. The best way to learn about how your individual future will be affected is to speak with a lawyer about your situation. At Bublitz Law, P.C., I offer free and confidential consultations. Contact a Boise DUI attorney at 208-344-5500.

I represent people facing a wide range of crimes related to underage drinking, including underage DUI and minor in possession (MIP). Underage DUI occurs when someone under the age of 21 is found to be driving with a blood alcohol content (BAC) greater than .02, and a conviction can lead to consequences including license suspension.

Talk to an Attorney About Your Criminal Defense

If you or your child have been accused of a crime involving underage drinking, talking with a criminal defense lawyer is the best way to protect your rights. To discuss your legal issue and defense options, call me at 208-344-5500 or e-mail my Boise DUI law firm today. Initial consultations are free and confidential.